PGP Race Day Information
Welcome to Paint Gwinnett Pink! We are kicking cancer in the tailgate and are thrilled you are joining us!
The deadline to receive a t-shirt was Sunday October 21st. If you registered after that date, please see a volunteer at Packet Pick-up on Tuesday, Oct 23, 2018 for t-shirt availability.
Packet Pick-up is on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at the GMC Resource Center from 3 pm until 8 pm. (A designated team member may pick up packets for team members.)
665 Duluth Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
If you are unable to pick up your packet on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, registration/packet pick-up opens at 7:00 AM on the day of the event.
A few housekeeping notes:
1. Remember, there are no port-a-johns on the route, so visit the facilities before the race begins. Infant strollers are welcome. No pets allowed.
2. Participants and guests need to enter from the Buford Drive entrance with the traffic light for The Views at Coolray Field Apartments.
3. Participant and guest parking is located in parking lots C and D. Traffic may be heavy due to other events in the area.
4. Pink Glove Jazzercise warm up begins at 7:30 AM, Survivors celebration to follow.
5. Bring cash (no ATMs available at the field) for the 70 plus vendors. This is a great opportunity to get some holiday shopping done early!
6. Make sure to stick around after the awards for the Tailgate BBQ (donations accepted) and autographs from retired NFL players. (Bring your own football or jersey for an autograph)
Thank you again for participating with us at Paint Gwinnett Pink and choosing to make a difference one step at a time! It takes a community to support Gwinnett Medical Center’s Breast Program and breast cancer patients.